Field-based - UK only nationwide
Permanent, Full-time - 5 days per week
To assist in dressing and final staging of the show home. All aspects of styling including hanging art work, flower arranging, dressing beds and placing products.
- Working with and understanding a design brief.
- Potentially buying dressing out items to suit the style of the design presentation
- Working to agreed budgets.
- Installation of show homes, understanding the furniture being installed and planning the dressing out.
- A good eye for proportion/colour and balance.
- Liaising with the Operations team as necessary.
- Observing Health & Safety regulations when working on clients sites and liaising with site personnel.
- Understanding and potential sourcing of new products, trends and creative solutions.
- Keeping a clear understanding of the competition and market dynamics.
- Ability to represent the company if required to do a handover following the installation to the client.
- Feedback of site issues if further action is required on behalf of the company
- Management if schedule of activity to agreed timescales.
- Client and sales feedback on jobs.
- Jobs within brief.
- Impact on others – team feedback.
- An ability to be resourceful and proactive.
- Site issues are effectively communicated back to company to progress.
- Effectiveness against schedule and timescales.
- CSCS card required (will be attained via company).
- Keeping up to date with new trends, schemes and creative solutions on product and styling.
Back to careers