Trainee Sales Administrator
Permanent, Full-time - 5 days per week
Sales Administrator Manager
Supported by a great wider team, we have an exciting opportunity to work as one of our Trainee Sales Administrators in our fast-paced Sales Department. We are looking for a keen individual who is looking to develop within our Sales Administration Team. This is an exciting new opportunity for us to develop a future administrator or coordinator within our growing business.
- Administration support for the Sales Team.
- Setting up key documents, saving floor plans to our systems, Regular information updates within key documents, housekeeping of computer files, general filing, photocopying.
- Ensuring assistance where required between Sales administration team, design account managers and operational teams to ensure smooth running and satisfied clients.
- Answering phones for the Sales Administration Team and taking accurate messages, internal investigation of queries arising from clients, Design Account Managers and Operations Team.
- Manage admin support to the Sales Administration Team surrounding all clients.
- Updating of design schedules, sales forecast and changes, ad-hoc quotes, general office housekeeping.
- Working within scheduled timescales.
- Desired proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Some relevant administration experience.
- Office IT systems.
- Confident and good communication skills.
Attributes and Behaviours
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Organised, pro-active & punctual.
- Deep listening skills.
- Ability to operate both independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Naturally positive communicator.
- Friendly and approachable.
In return we offer the chance to work with a fantastic team in a highly creative industry, with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Performance related rewards.
- Support with training & development opportunities willing to sponsor a relative developmental course.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Additional 2 days leave to cover those emergency situations!
- Christmas shutdown in addition to holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Many social events per year organised by our dedicated Social Task Force!
- Fantastic new office environment.
- Fruit, tea, coffee, plenty of treats!
- Ample free parking.
Back to careers