Permanent, Full-time - 5 days per week
Sales Administration Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to work as one of our Sales Administration Assistants in our fast-paced Sales department. This role requires a pro-active and organised individual to work alongside our Design Account Manager’s within the show home industry.
- Manage all administration support for the Sales Team
- General administration duties
- Ensuring assistance where required between Sales administration team, design account managers and operational teams to ensure smooth running and satisfied clients
- Manage admin support to the Sales Administration team surrounding all clients
- Updating of Design schedules, Sales forecast and Changes, ad-hoc quotes, general office housekeeping
- Working within scheduled timescales
- Desired proficiency in Excel
- Relevant administration experience
- Office IT systems
- Confident and strong communication skills
Attributes and Behaviours
- Attention to detail
- Ability to constantly prioritise workload
- Organised, pro-active & punctual
- Deep listening skills.
- Ability to operate both independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Self-motivated – driven to achieve results
- Naturally positive communicator
- Friendly and approachable
In return we offer the chance to work with a fantastic team in a highly creative industry, with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus Scheme (1st January to 31st December)
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Additional 2 days leave to cover those emergency situations!
- Christmas shutdown in addition to holidays
- BHSF benefits Booklet including Employee Assistance Programme
- Many social events per year organised by our dedicated Social Task Force!
Back to careers