Show Business Interiors and Broster Buchanan are exclusively working in partnership on a retained basis to recruit for an exciting HR Manager opportunity based in Crewe, Cheshire. Show Business Interiors are industry leaders in providing show home interior design and installation to the UK’s corporate property development sector. We are an inquisitive business with strong growth plans and now is a fantastic time to join us on our journey.
We bring game-changing creativity and a sharp commercial focus to every project. We work hard, fast, and smart, helping some of the UK’s biggest house builders launch and sell their houses. We provide a nationwide market with the most extensive design studio and largest full-time work force on offer and aim to exceed the industry standard in design creativity and service levels to our clients.
- As a stand-alone HR Manager, you will be reporting directly to the COO and have visibility and involvement with all the Board Members.
- You will be responsible for the strategic direction and continuous improvement in all end-to-end HR processes and procedures.
- You will drive the talent management agenda and the learning and development strategies ensuring the people agenda is at the forefront of commercial business decisions.
- Manage L & D activities arising from performance reviews, review future entry level talent opportunities such as graduate and apprenticeship schemes.
- You will have the opportunity to build strong, credible relationships with key stakeholders and provide them with support and coaching.
- Responsibility for identifying and driving forward key HR projects and integrating them across the business.
- Reviewing our people engagement, reward, and retention strategies.
- Reporting on key HR metrics to the board on a regular basis.
- Support and advise stakeholders on all Employee Relations.
- Provide sound and commercial advice on employment, performance, and talent management.
- Support Organisational Change and Design by working with the Board to identify business requirements and implement appropriate solutions.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will ideally be CIPD Qualified.
- Will have a HR Generalist background and experience in a management position.
- Needs to be passionate about managing a HR Function that delivers a ‘best in class’ HR service delivery to all employees.
- Will take ownership and accountability for driving the People Agenda.
- Will be able to adapt to change, work flexibly and be resilient.
- Needs to be solution orientated, exceptionally well-organised, with great attention to detail and be an innovative problem solver.
Show Business Interiors are ambitious, creative, and forward thinking; we embrace an inclusive culture. Will consider both full- time and part- time applications.