Join Show Business Interiors for a challenging and rewarding graduate programme in an environment where a creative spirit is at the heart of everything we do.
Show Business Interiors (SBI) is the industry leader in providing show home interior design and installation to the UK’s corporate property development sector.
We specialise in ‘bringing interiors to life’. We bring game-changing creativity and a sharp commercial focus to every project. And we work hard, fast and smart, helping some of the UK’s biggest house builders keep their sites running smoothly and efficiently.
We are able to provide the market with the most extensive design studio and largest full time work force on offer nationwide. We aim to set the industry standard in design creativity and service levels to our clients.
We employ over 90 creative, yet commercially minded people, who have helped build our business into a market leading position within our field.
We now have an exciting opportunity to develop our future talent.
- The SBI Graduate Programme will be delivered across a 12-month period combining creative, operational, commercial and client learning, alongside developing your interpersonal and professional development skills during projects and teamwork.
- Opportunity to be mentored alongside a wealth of talented individuals
- Working in our brand new swanky office and design studio based in Crewe, Cheshire
- Gain valuable skills and knowledge throughout the full life cycle of our business from Sales and Marketing, Design, Operations, Warehouse & Installation, Styling, Accounts, HR and Systems Development
- Successful applicants will gain a good knowledge of each department they visit as part of the rotational scheme gaining a broad view of the inter-relationship of the departments and their value to the business. This Programme will also include continuous improvement project opportunities in all areas of the business.
- Help build the foundations for your future career
- Following the 12-month programme, there will be an opportunity to move into a permanent role in the business.
What we’re looking for;
- Minimum 2:1 degree (predicted or achieved) - any discipline
- Strong academic background and committed to continuous professional development
- Someone with an interest and appreciation in design or creativity but does not necessarily have to have studied or worked in this field.
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Proactive with a strong willingness to learn, be prepared to work unsupervised or with minimal guidance
- Those who want to be part of our personality and culture
- Those who have energy, enthusiasm, and ambition
- Positive values and behaviours
- Good verbal & written communication.
- IT Skills
- Ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, be proactive and resilient
- Organised, a planner; adept at prioritising and able to meet deadlines
- Flexible, collaborative, and proactive; able to operate both independently as well as contribute as part of a team
- Full valid UK driver’s licence to enable you to travel within your role and widen your experience.
In return we offer;
….. a great time to join our growing business who have recently relocated to a fantastic new design studio, warehouse and office premise in Crewe, other benefits include;
- An opportunity to train with the best!
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Additional 2 Days leave to cover those emergency situations!
- Christmas Shutdown in addition to holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site parking
- Many social events per year
- Gain valuable skills and knowledge to help build the foundations for a future career
- Opportunity to bring interiors to life
- SBI is a place where our people want to work, where they enjoy and develop in their roles, where we pull together to work as a team, it’s a company we are all proud of.
We are flexible in terms of when the programme starts
If you want any further information, please contact Kate Shaw at email@example.com