Creative Install & Aftercare Assistant
Reports To: Styling Manager
Full Time: 5 days per week
Based: Site based Nationally across the UK & Head office Crewe, CW1 6HX
Show Business Interiors is the industry leader in providing show home interior design and installation to the UK’s corporate property development sector.
We bring game-changing creativity and a sharp commercial focus to every project. And we work hard, fast and smart, helping some of the UK’s biggest house builders keep their sites running smoothly and efficiently.
We are able to provide the market with the most extensive design studio and largest full time work force on offer nationwide. We aim to set the industry standard in design creativity and service levels to our clients.
We employ over 70 creative, yet commercially minded people, who have helped build our business into a market leading position within our field.
Reporting to the Styling Manager we have an exciting new role which will form an integral member of both our Creative and Site Installation Teams providing integrated services to both departments maximising creative end results. This role will support our key Styling and Installation activities to carry out the installation of Show Homes to a consistently high standard whilst also providing a vital aftercare service for our Clients.
We are looking for a strong practical and creative skill set. Ideals candidates will have a logistical, problem solving skillset who can positively manage challenges and who are passionate about delivery of a high-quality service to clients. Candidates will be required to travel throughout the UK working effectively with teams to provide a high standard of support and aftercare. Effective communication both internally and with external clients is essential to the role
Some of the key requirements of the role include
- Appreciation and understanding the key elements of a show home installation and planning of dressing out activities
- Organisation of product within the house for our styling teams
- Upholstering bed bases and steaming bed linen
- De-labelling product once final placement has been agreed
- Wall fixing of prints, mirrors & furniture where required – including safety fixings, where a practical DIY skill set will be required
- Furniture building and remedial repairs if required
- Observing Health & Safety regulations when working on client’s sites and liaising with site personnel
- Ability to identify site problems, reporting and finding solutions. Feedback of site issues if further action is required on behalf of the company
- Coordination and execution of the aftercare services across the Creative Site Installation Teams (go backs, return visits)
- Oversee warehouse styling stock liaising alongside Warehouse, Operations and Supply Chain teams, Source & plan own styling work where required
- Representing the company to a high standard during site installations and whilst carrying out aftercare services
In return we offer the following
- An opportunity to train with the best!
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 28 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Christmas Shutdown in addition to holidays
- Additional 2 Days leave to cover those emergency situations!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Many employee engagement activities promoting our working together culture
- Gain valuable styling, install and logistical operations skills and knowledge to help build the foundations for a future career
- It’s a great time to join our growing business who have recently relocated to a fantastic newly designed warehouse and office premise in Crewe.
- SBI is a place where our people want to work, where they enjoy and develop in their roles, where we pull together to work as a team, it’s a company we are all proud of.